Half-day care for toddlers: small-scale and personal
You can make use of our half-day care service at our lovely location at the Hedastraat in the Kleverpark; small-scale and personal care for children aged two to four. This will allow you to enjoy toddler care with the advantages offered by a nursery.
The drop off and collection times are a little more flexible with half-day care and you can also choose how many days a week you want to make use of this service. Plus your toddler will already have had his or lunch by the time you collect him or her around 12:30 pm. So your little one can get straight on with playing or enjoying a nap when you get home.
The advantages of half-day care
- Your toddler will learn through play with development-focussed activities in a cosy and stimulating environment.
- There are always two professionally trained pedagogical employees present.
- Excellent preparation for primary school through pre-school education for all toddlers.
- You can bring and collect your child at a time which suits you best.
- Flexible drop off and collection times between 7:30-9:00 am and 12:00- 13:00 pm.
- Including a delicious and healthy fruit snack and lunch.
Interested in half-day care?
You can read more about the half-day care on offer at Hero Children’s Centres’ location at the Santpoorterplein here and request a guided tour.